Thursday, July 31, 2008

1st August-Happy Birthday Ponies.





Mousie on his birthday. As you can see he is CRAZY, not!! lol.
I have been trying to weight him up and I think it is slowly working. I am trying to work him as little as possible but keeping up his fitness at the same time, not that he is/needs to be super fit, but still have jumping and dressage clinics coming up.


The funny clip is because my clippers died half way through clipping him, so had to get a friend to finish him off, was going to do an irish clip on him but he didn't like his belly been done, so that is what he ended up with. Has worked out quiet well as he mostly sweats on his neck.


I was very disapointed to see that Ozzie has lost weight after I compared photos of him in June, and I have decided to turn him out for a couple of months to weight up, so I am bringing in Mousie's full sister Nancy and break her in and take her out to the outings that I was going to take Ozz to.
Had another great day handling the young ones, Tess is super friendly now and I even patted Polly THREE times today, which is a break through, she is very warey but was happy to patted, I am really pleased that she is coming along as she is the only one that I dont smooch.

No comments: