Sunday, July 27, 2008

28th July 2008

Pretty Penny (penny) left; Polly Pock (polly) behind; Testament (tess) right, happily grazing.
One of the finished paddocks.


Well I've had a great time today harrowing the paddocks that the young ones were in. Saw a great idea online, of using a gate, so I hooked it up to the bike and away I went. I did the new arena paddock on Thursday and the big paddocks today. They are the only ones that aren't too wet to do, we have had alot of rain and have a bit of surface water on the paddocks around the stables.


Mousie and Ozzie keeping an eye on things.

The young ones next door didn't bat an eyelid but Mousie (Ice Pack) and Oz (Preview/Power Pack) didn't like it at all, both grew about 2 hands and didn't eat until I had finished. I am really happy with how the paddocks came up, Will be great after I have had some sheep in and some line on later in the spring.
Peep Purr's absess has blown out on her cornet band finally. Aparently abcesses have been very frequent lately, so atleast I'm not the only one in the country dealing with them.
Greg has finished nightshift this morning, so has slept all day and is going to work the horses today, as Georgia got home from her weekend with her father and has been skiing so she is very tired.










No comments: