Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cold old day


The girls out eating in the wind.

Mousie and Ozzie cleaning up there lucerne hay in the wind today.



Well today was a miserable day and Greg, Georgia and I are all fighting with a cold of some sort. Did manage to head out and see young ones, I sat on Nancy again for the second time, she couldn't have cared less again, which is great.



Penny's leg has filled out due to the bandage coming off but the wound is crusting over, again is great.

I measured my girl Testament, and she is 155cm already, she is going to be a lovely big girl, doesn't have the longest length of rein but is a well put together wee girl. I can't wait to break her in and get her going, won't be doing that until she is 3.

Donny and Dag both worked very strong today and things are looking good for the next race season, which starts tomorrow. lol.






No comments: