Thursday, August 21, 2008

22nd August...........remind me when summer is.


Well this weather is def getting me down. The place is very wet at the momment!! Surface water everywhere as well as mud. I can't remember what the drought was.
To the right is my luffly birthday present from Greg, they are just
define. Top marks for Provista Horse and Rider (http://www.provistariding.co.nz/) for their brillant service. Alougth my birthday isn't until Tues I had to open them up straight away. I am not that worried about putting them on a horse at the momment as they would get DIRTY! lol.

Well putting the boots on Mousie has been delayed as he has pulled up lame, I'm pretty sure it will be an absess and would burst out in time, but I will just keep an eye on it. I am really gutted as I was off showjumping on the Taieri in the indoor arena.
The horses are booked into to get their teeth done on Wednesday by a new dentist that I haven't used, but apparently is the best, and only the best will do!!
We had a busy afternoon picking up stones on the new track proper at the Winton Racecourse, was our last duty as Greg as president, the AGM is next Sunday and his 2 years is up.

No comments: