Monday, August 25, 2008

Another Sunny Day August 26th

Donny wishing me a happy birthday, business as usual for me. Greg was kind enough to let the horses out of the boxes before he left for work this morning so I could have a bit of a sleep in for my birthday, but after that was just a normal day.

All the horses are working very well and are on target for there first work out at the track on Saturday, should be an interesting day for both horse and rider fitness! lol.
Well we had another lovely sunny day today...sorry you lot up north that are flooding up North.
I got heaps of jobs done outside after I had a lovely lunch outside with a good friend. I got the Lawns mowed, windows washed, which isn't the easiest with the top floor of the house, and bushes tidied up with the trimmer. Yesterday I sprayed the stinging nettle and docks out of the paddocks and also hemlock in the fencelines and sprayed the drive, so it has been a productive week so far.
Both Greg and I are looking forward to our first races on the 17th Sept which we are counting down to!! Rock on season.

No comments: